Flash Sale! Save 50% on Large Prints for 24 Hours Only
With savings this big, now is the time to turn your images into high-quality prints that you can frame or give to loved ones.
As always, no coupon code is necessary when you order through your Zenfolio account. This sale ends October 21 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, so be sure to place your orders today.
Important Details Regarding the Sale:
• This sale will be effective on October 21, 2014 from 12:01 a.m. PDT until 11:59 p.m. PDT only and cannot be extended to orders placed before or after this time frame.
• This discount cannot be combined with other promotions.
• For photographers placing orders from Edit View, the promotion requires no coupon code.
• The discount applies to base lab prices and will be reflected in the shopping cart only for orders placed from Edit View.
• This Zenfolio promotion does not change any price lists that the photographer has created, and the discount will only be visible to photographers while logged in. Customers’ orders will not show a price discount. The discounted prices will be reflected as giving photographers a higher profit for each order.
• If you are looking to pass this sale on to your clients, please read our Sales FAQ.
Keywords: Mpix, MpixPro, Zenfolio, photo, photographer, photography, prints, professional photography, promotion, sale, selling
Vince - The sale saves 50% on photographic prints sized 8x10 and larger. This does not include metal products. Sorry about that!
Michael - The discount applies to base lab prices and will be reflected in the shopping cart only for orders placed from Edit View. In order to take advantage of the discount, you'd would need to upload those photos to a gallery and then you can place an order from your edit view. This link helps with that: http://www.zenfolio.com/z/help/support-center#/customer/portal/articles/1268651
Does this only apply to orders placed via Edit View? The images that I print from and the images that get posted to my Zenfolio site are often very different. Making this promotion somewhat useless at times. I may also print from images that I decide not to post to my site. I appreciate the discount but in some instances it would require a lot of work to take advantage of it. Is is possible to provide some sort of individualized coupon code? Just a suggestion. Thank you!
No comments posted.
Recent PostsVideo: How to Sell Your Photos Online Holiday 2017 Shipping Deadlines Tips to Sleigh the Season The Lowdown on Photo Downloading NEW iPhone 8 Cases! Available Now 8 Tips to Improve Your Sports Photography Enter The World We Live In Photography Contest! Making the Leap to Full-Time Photography New Pre-Order Feature! Presell Fall Photos Today! Stunning New Templates for Fresh New Look